Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
artimus

FTF Ont S/S Day

I'll start the push and the fever here, before the rivers are full, and no one is posting on the board. laugh.gif Chasing bass, or tossing dries for trout is all great fun, but this is a fever that we all have!

Who is in for a day on the river, this fall. We come to a consensus on a river and day, and away we go!!

Say: I'm in, and state the river that you'll be fishing tongue.gif

Maybe a poll to narrow down the river first?

The chinnys are starting to show up, so lets see who's in.

Art

Art... i fish the Oshawa creek alot I know some Honey holes... Let me know if that would be to far of a drive.. maybe we could find something in between to meet up .. cheers.gif

Sounds good to me, I usually fish the Credit or Bronte but I'm open for suggestions. scooter.gif

Ken cool.gif

Safe to say that most of you guys fish the TO tribs. Every ventured north to the Big Head?

Jake, Is that one of the frog water creeks, or does it have a flow? I just have this vision of most of the TO tribs being like the pics that I see over at floatfishing.net.

Art

If Pujic decides to go when he gets back from Cuba you guys need to make sure you bring extra flies with you because Nick likes to leave his vest at home. blink.gif

He's also not to proud to steal the best fly you have in your box dry.gif

Nick is like my fishing buddy Davey. Every fall we hookup and the first thing that he does after I show him the new ties is dips his fingers into my boxes. Been doing it for years....best friend for the water, and would'nt change a thing.

Art

Sign in to follow this