Fly Tying

Early October Erie Steelhead Trip

QUOTE (SmallieHunter @ Sep 3 2004, 02:28 PM)
Now I can get up and walk around using a walker.

Don't sweat it grandma, good things take time! We'll get you on the water somehow. Besides, you've gotta be there so somebody can take my picture when I break the PA record for ...

... fewest fish caught!! dunno.gif

'Course, Pujic takes some pretty nice shots...

Hey guys I'll be taking another Kamakazi Trip to PA pretty quick here...I would also like to Join you if you'll have me for this outing providing it's planned on a weekend I don't have my daughters...Every other weekend I get them and this Weekend (Oct 1, 2, and 3rd) is the weekend I don't have them...

Don,

I am almost positive that I will be there this weekend and also the last week of October. Anytime you can make it your more than welcome wink.gif

Just got back from Erie after a two day trip. Conditions are tough to say the least -low and clear with lots of sunshine. Tough fishing for a fly rod newbie. I was suprised to see how many fish there were in Walnut and Elk. Seems to be good numbers for this time of the year. Saw some real bruisers in the deep pools today. If it rains Saturday, maybe the creeks will get a little color and the fish will cooperate. Got some good casting practice in though.