Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Another Fantasy Football League

I started a league for some guys at work and only one other guy got in. We have 8 spots available if anyone wants an additional team. Log onto Yahoo sports and join a private leage. League ID#: 195524 Password: football

Auto draft. It's hard to get everyone together at the same time, especially since we're in different time zones.

The players are ranked from last years performances. They average in rookies. You can edit the Yahoo rankings to anything you want so if your number one player is available when we draft that is the player drafter when it's your turn that's who you get....and so on for everyone during the draft. You can move players up and down the rankings.

If you just go with the Yahoo rankings you do nothing. I'll set the draft when the league is full or by Weds. so you can add and drop players or make trades before the opener.

See the thing is, if you make it live draft, people who want to draft their own team can, while it still auto-drafts for the people who can't make it. I dunno, I'll probably join regardless...

If people don't mind, I can set up a team with my wife's Yahoo! account. I've already rearranged my rankings, so I'll just set up the dummy team and not touch it.

If this is okay with everyone, I can get it set up this afternoon.