Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Bluegill & Panfish Swap

Thanks, Joe. No problem on the delay. I'm still needing about 7 more swappers (I think) for my Spring Bluegill Swap. If any of the swappers here haven't signed up yet, and would like to, please do. Or if you know of someone who might be interested, please send them an invitation to join.

Thanks

BB

Thanks, Joe. No problem on the delay. I'm still needing about 7 more swappers (I think) for my Spring Bluegill Swap. If any of the swappers here haven't signed up yet, and would like to, please do. Or if you know of someone who might be interested, please send them an invitation to join.

Thanks

BB

Only TWO spots left! Better hurry!

BB

I am so very sorry if everyone is waiting on me, been tied up with a family emergency the past two weeks, I do have the twenty flies ready to go if someone could please provide me with joe's addy that way i can get them out rush delivery on monday

Kevin

I am so very sorry if everyone is waiting on me, been tied up with a family emergency the past two weeks, I do have the twenty flies ready to go if someone could please provide me with joe's addy that way i can get them out rush delivery on monday

Kevin

Addy sent

I received flies today from Bulldog5485. An assortment of great flies. Here's a pic of (1) of them. Thanks for the extras Bulldog. Hope your Dad is doing better.

post-3585-1268423933_thumb.jpg

Only (1) more set to go. Student4evr says his will be in the mail this weekend. With any luck I'll have them sorted & on the way back to all of you by the 20th. Thanks for your patience.

I received flies today from Student4evr. A tin full of Flickers. Great job Frank. And thanks for the extras. Here's the pic. This set was the last due. I'll sort them out & get them in the mail no later than Saturday. Thanks everyone for a great swap.

post-3585-1268861012_thumb.jpg

All the flies were sorted today & are in the mail back to each of you. :yahoo: I want to thank each of you for making this a great swap. I'm impressed by the variety & quality of all the flies. I think each of you will be glad you joined this swap when you see these flies. Look forward to doing it again.

Thanks for doing a GREAT job as "meister! It's never an EASY job, and some are harder than others. I've felt for you on this one.

BB

Thanks for doing a GREAT job as "meister! It's never an EASY job, and some are harder than others. I've felt for you on this one.

BB

Don't I now know. I had the kitchen floor completely full this morning sorting flies. A labor of love I guess.

HA! Flies all over the floor. Wish you had posted a picture of that! I have an advantage, though. As a Pastor, I just go over to the church fellowship hall and spread them out on the tables! I put everyone's box and envelopes all in a row, and then I start down the row, picking up one box at the time and dividing them up. It saves a lot of work on this old man's back!

Take care

BB

catalpa joe

A package of awesome "gill ""flies landed at my doorstep , here in southern calif. I would hope that the word will be put out to the gills all over the country, if they don't go into immediate hiding, their lives are in jeopardy. Great job to all tyers and the swapmeister did an outstanding job. thanks for a great swap!!!

have a good one

pat carroll

Mine arrived yesterday, (Saturday.) Awesome box of flies! There are several that I've got to learn to tie. Thanks everyone for a GREAT swap, and thank YOU, Catalpa Joe for a super job as "meister!" You did an excellent job.

Take care

BB