Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ellet

Stepped in deep this time

Just got out of the hospital again. This time I may have really stepped in it. Apparently the antibiotics that I am taking for the knee infection causes a lot fluid retention as well as messing up the kidneys. One of the heart pills I take to regulate heart rate wasn't working right and has a tendancy to make the fluid retention much worse, sending me into congestive heart failure. When my Afib heart noticed the CHF it decided to party, sending me to hosp. with a heart rate of 140, chest pain, and shortness of breath. This whole thing has permanently damaged my heart to the point that they say I may need a pacemaker to straighten the mess out. Please continue to pray for me and my wife who is facing knee replacement surgery in three weeks. The Lord continues to look after us, so I prob. shouldn't complain.

I hope and pray all of you have a good new year. Randy

Prayers sent- hope you'll be over it soon. My Dad has been living with CHF for 20 years, plus a lot of other stuff. Modern medicine / drugs can do a lot to keep things working.