Fly Tying
ChuckingFluff

Another Bluegill & Panfish Swap -

Hey guys got good news today.I have surgery tomorrow on my wrist and they say ill be back tying again in 2 weeks :crutch: .I will defiantly post a lot of pictures of the fish ill catch on your guys flies.I am going to try for the Indiana state record for sunfish on a fly rod(right now its at 2lbs)

i think i can break that by a pound.It is on like donkey Kong. :flex:

Marc

Good deal. The fly I submitted is a "plain Jane". You will be able to mark it up to your own liking. Maybe it will help you on your record quest.

oracle sorry to hear about your bad luck I hope you heal up quick. chuckinfluff I hope to have my flies in the mail byt he end of next week if nothing comes up. I've got an extra box that I will send on for oracle as well.

Chris

I have a box but if you want to send another one I will send it his way. This is why I love this board.

It's a done deal, do you need an envenlope with postage?

Nope, just ship it with your flies and I'll take care of it.

Ian

I am out of surgery my hands a little sore but other than that it is a lot better.I can move it normally now.It will be a few days before i can even attempt to tie.I really looking forward to it though.Doc said it was not as bad as the x rays showed so i do not have a cast but a brace for my wrist.Ill try to get some pics of my brace and post them.HE Said all in all 1 week and ill be out of the brace. :punk:

I am out of surgery my hands a little sore but other than that it is a lot better.I can move it normally now.It will be a few days before i can even attempt to tie.I really looking forward to it though.Doc said it was not as bad as the x rays showed so i do not have a cast but a brace for my wrist.Ill try to get some pics of my brace and post them.HE Said all in all 1 week and ill be out of the brace. :punk:

Good news but don't rush it. The vice will still be there when your fully healed. Just make sure that when you get that record bluegill that you do it with my fly. :rolleyes:

Joe - The Catalpa Worms have landed, and thanks for the extras. I really like ice fishing but I can't wait for it to melt so I can get these guys. :headbang:

smallie nice bunch of flies.I am back tying again i have gained enough movement back in my hand that i can tie.I am starting with simple stuff like hair wing mayflies(they will kill gills and bass this spring) :headbang:

Marc

Yes i am that amazing