Fly Tying
ChuckingFluff

Another Bluegill & Panfish Swap -

wow ......might go with a glass bead flymph or a bead headed flymph, or a supeman nymph

If thats the superman nymph from the most recent fly tyer magazine I'd like to see it.

:lol2:

hey hubbard i got something i gotta tye up for you, itll take care of bidness with the smallies

Tie it up and send it South, bro! If it'll catch the bronzebacks, I WANT IT!!....That Superman Nymnph is sweet....The Green Lantern (or was it Hornet??) was cool too!

Ian, I think I'll give a go at tying up some briminators for this swap. The name of the pattern says it all. :lol:

-- Mike

Can't wait to fish this one!!

Hey fluff (you hate that don't you :devil: ) could I get an addy? I'm not done yet but I'd like to have it beforehand :)

Jan,

We added Paul so the final number is 18 total and 17 to send in. I'll shoot off my address shortly.

hey hubbard i got something i gotta tye up for you, itll take care of bidness with the smallies

Tie it up and send it South, bro! If it'll catch the bronzebacks, I WANT IT!!....That Superman Nymnph is sweet....The Green Lantern (or was it Hornet??) was cool too!

Almost, it was the green arrow. I've been tying all of them except the superman I can't find any of that micro blue tubing anywhere.

Allright gentlemen here is a picture of some stuff I have been working on lately, as for this swap and am going to go with a green and glass beaded hungarian patridge soft hackle....... these are my addiction and I fully blame bigdaddy for this addiction !

Kevin

muddler.bmp - The muddler daddy

post-20612-1263251655_thumb.jpg - The Superman picture doesnt do it justice changed blue wire to red still looks good

Hey fluff im ready with my flies.I can send the out when you send me the adress.I got to say they look pretty good to me even with me being a newbie and all.

Hey fluff im ready with my flies.I can send the out when you send me the adress.I got to say they look pretty good to me even with me being a newbie and all.

Can't wait to see them, Address with instructions sent by PM.