Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

ANY INTEREST......

I am considering hosting another contest.....this time a "Bug Box Photo Contest."

Is how it would work is you would photograph one of your fly boxes and e-mail it to me....when all is done I will set up a pole to determine the winner.

The winner would receive a prize of some sort.

So, any interest? IS why I ask is because I don't want to set it all up only to have 3 people join.

Lemme know.

Jan

Why not? I'd join for fun.

I am considering hosting another contest.....this time a "Bug Box Photo Contest."

Is how it would work is you would photograph one of your fly boxes and e-mail it to me....when all is done I will set up a pole to determine the winner.

The winner would receive a prize of some sort.

So, any interest? IS why I ask is because I don't want to set it all up only to have 3 people join.

Lemme know.

Jan

What about ALL my fly boxes?

It would have to be just one photo.....but if you wanted to put ALL your fly boxes in one photo it would be fine by me :P

Anyone else?

Ok I make my own fly boxes so I will send a pic. The flies are all homemade as well just not all by me. B)

I'll give it a shot this weekend and if I can set up something that I like I'll send it in Jan, maybe a box full of my swap flies, hmmmmm :headbang:

I'll be glad to have a go. I don't have the most impressive boxes of flies, but don't mind putting it out there. :P It should be fun!