Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

World series

Dont know if there many other baseball fans here but i am a pretty big one,and i dont want to offend any yankee fans(yeah right tongue.gif ) but i cant help but enjoy seeing them LOSE!

I'm not a big marlins fan but i am glad that they took it from NY,i am just tired of seeing the yankees dominate MLB.

Truth be know i'm a BIG detroit tigers fan! wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif So lets go tigers next year.........hey they cant get any worse can they....lol

SD

I'm a fan of baseball but can't watch too many games....way too slow. But I do hate the Yankees too. Nice to see some young kids play hard and win. You gotta feel good for Pudge too. He's been the best catcher in baseball and to finally get to the World Series and win. Money doesn't always beat talent.

GO MARLINS!!!! GO MARLINS!!!! GO MARLINS!!!! GO MARLINS!!!! Just in case yall don`t get the picture, I was pullin for the Marlins! Nice job Marlins!-redneck

My heart wasn't into the World Series after the playoffs. I didn't have any teams I was relly partial but I was rooting for the Cubs and Red Sox and both of those series were probably the best that I ever seen. After such great series and both the teams I was cheering for lost, I just coulnd't get into the World Series, but I am happy to see the Yankees lose. It was awesome to see Aaron Boone hit that game winning home run in the playoffs to win the series, he was just traded from Cincinnati a few months back and it one hell of a ball player!

I've been a Red Sox fan since the day I was born.........My second favorite team right now is..........the Marlins!!!!!!!! God I hate the Yankees..........

I never realized how many people really just dont like the yankees,i have been a ball fan for about the last 5 years or so now,couldnt watch a "slow"sport till i got a little older.. wink.gif Anyway i really dont think it's the players that i hate,its just the management (head office/joe torres/zimmerman/etc)

Well hopefully i can see the tigers back in the series before i'm to.... wheelchair.gif

SD