Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
cencalfly

Streamer Swap

Recieved a fine set of flies from ostfyn today. :thumbup:

Flies will go out tomorrow :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Didn't quite make the mail last Friday but the the flies are on their way. Good looking set of flies. :thumbup: I'll try to get a set of swap pictures up in the next couple of days.

Will's flies didn't arrive so I sent the others on their way. When his flies come in they'll get forwarded to everyone. I held back a set for him. If for some reason his flies don't show up I'll send them back to their respective Tyers. I hope nobody minds, Will's been having a lot of problems with his arthritis as of late.

Thanks for joining and your patience, Jim

My flies arrived yesterday, good ties all around. But Easternfly, that articulated crawl daddy of yours is awesome. Can you post a recipe, tying instructions. Have you tried it in an orange/brown color? I'm really looking forward to putting it to work. Just hope I don't catch it in the back of the head, thing definitely has some weight to it.

thanks all

robert

Hi

Has everybody resceived their flies? So far, no flies in my mailbox - maybe it is delayed due to the cancelation of a lot of flights between USA and Europa.

Best regards

Ostfyn

Hi

Has everybody resceived their flies? So far, no flies in my mailbox - maybe it is delayed due to the cancelation of a lot of flights between USA and Europa.

Best regards

Ostfyn

Thats a good question. Everyone get their flies? Ostfyn, I would think your flies would have arrived by now. I had to fill out a tag for the USPS to ship it. I hope the address was correctly displayed. I'll pm you the address as written on the tag. Let me know if they don't show up by the end of next week.

Just when I started to worry about the flies, the package showed up in the mail today.

I resceived a great set of flies - very nice tyes everyone - and some interresting patterns with tandem rigs that I never seen before.

Thank you for hosting cencalfly

Best regards

Ostfyn