Fly Tying
Ridleyffo

BWO Swap

and several from our beautiful northern neighbor.

Tight Lines

Bob

I hope you are still feeling that way following the Gold Medal hockey game on Sunday. We don't mean it personally.

yeah yeah yeah. Maybe you will be able to put 46 or 47 shots on our boy this time and still lose.

I am certainly refraining from my normal arrogance as I really wasnt expecting to win the first game, but I doubt that Marty was the problem for your loss. What those Habitans lacked was the blood thirst. You Canucks are just too dam nice. Something we Rebs can never be accused of being. Helluva game though, hopefully as exciting tomorrow.

I expect to see some Maple syrup on the ice tomorrow.......... :boxing: :boxed: Being a Flyers fan you know I like it rough.....

Since you guys didnt see me eat crow in my personal PM to Professori, I do hereby admit and acknowledge that the Habs played one hell of a tournament and certainly deserved the Gold. I really think I started routing for those Canadians late in the game too. The crowd actually looked like they were choking on their hearts during that overtime session. Seemed like the whole country really needed it and was invested very deeply. I can honestly say that the first words out of my mouth after "Cry Baby" Crosby (forgive me but he plays in the east with my Flyers) were "Thank God"

Kudos Canucks

I tyed up a dozen traditional, old North Country flies for this swap. I hope you all will appreciate their simple charm. Please PM an address.

Just finished the flies. Please PM addy. Hope you guys enjoy. I must add Charlie Craven the creator of my fly was very kind in replying to my email requesting additional advice in tying his fly. I've been told by many other fishermen in the area what a stand up guy he is. If you guys end up tying his patterns I get the feeling he is more that happy to help and if your in his area send him some business. I know I will.

Josh

Got some bugs in my box today from FLYGIRL. She is so Fly and so are these bugs!!! Thanks for the extras too!

I finished up mine tonight as well and have sent out my addy to several people. If I missed anyone please pm me again!

It looks like we might get this swap wrapped up quickly.

I will ship them today. I tied a Blue Wing Olive BWO Thorax Dun #16 and a bonus #18 in a different color you'll see when you get them. The only problem is it has to take about one week to bring them over the ocean.....

I will ship them today. I tied a Blue Wing Olive BWO Thorax Dun #16 and a bonus #18 in a different color you'll see when you get them. The only problem is it has to take about one week to bring them over the ocean.....

We got plenty of time. Herman. We may even have yours back to you before your spring thaw! Im sure that has to be a bit away still?

And did you all know we have a celebrity in our swappin midst. B) Let me congratulate Rockworm for his win in FTOY. Great tys Rock! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks. It's an honour to win a FTOTY medal, especially considering the competition. There were so many fine flies! I promised my little girl a medal to show her school friends. I am truly thrilled.

I'm ready to ship and need an address. Ended up tying a pretty basic olive nymph. I won't get many points for creativity, but this fly catches more fish for me than pretty much anything else I use.

Thanks for hosting. And now that I'm all caught up with my swaps, whos next? Swaps are my only real motivation to tie right now.

I did a basic nymph as well. I don't get too crazy and tie composite flies or anything too amazing. I figure keep it simple and don't tie outside of the box (it those flies nobody wants in thier box). I use the kiss methos of tying (Keep It Simple Stupid).