Fly Tying
TitanFlies

Herbert-Miner

A quick check of a neck shows a range from #4 to #24. I can't locate my saddle, but I would guess the feathers run about #10 to #14. I'll get back to you this evening.

It really depends on the saddle I have some that are almost entirely 16's, and others that are almost all 12's. I would not recommend ordering them due to the huge variety of sizes associated with them. However, the majority of the miner saddles I have run heavy in 12 and 14s with a good supply of hackles on both sides of the spectrum.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! At 29 bucks a neck it's almost too good to pass up, especially for commercial tie.

That is a good buy for the hackle you get, and the Hebert Miner line is known for its rich range of natural colors.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! At 29 bucks a neck it's almost too good to pass up, especially for commercial tie.

Wow! Point me to the deal!

The Hebert/ Miner saddles are going to be in the large range for the most part, it does depend on the saddle but, for the most part they will tie in the range of 10-14. The capes are nice as well, and the Prograde sell for $30, the bronze for $47. And have a great size range. If you would like a source PM me.