Fly Tying
Cheri

Think I found a deal!

Was poking around craiglist in my area and found a listing for a bunch of materials, books and two vises (no idea what they are) for $100. Going to meet the lady tonight and check it all out. From the picture of the materials alone, it would be a great deal. She did not include a picture of the vises. But I am more interested in the goods anyway. :thumbsup: Will report back what I find this evening.

Sounds like you may have hit paydirt there! I'm afraid this will happen to my stash- A few weeks after my massive coronary my sweet wife will pay someone to haul away my ton and a half of fly-tying material. (Maybe I should think about writing a will?)

(Maybe I should think about writing a will?)

Yes, and I'll PM you with my full name and mailing address! THANKS!!!

Sounds like you may have hit paydirt there! I'm afraid this will happen to my stash- A few weeks after my massive coronary my sweet wife will pay someone to haul away my ton and a half of fly-tying material. (Maybe I should think about writing a will?)

My biggest fear is that on my passing, my wife sells my fishing/fly tying gear for what I told her I paid for it!25r30wi.gif

Well I offered her 80 bucks and this is what I got - plus two tompson vises, various tools and 3 books. Her husband inherited the box and does not fly fish or tie. There is alot of stuff with a Durango Fly Shop label, then some stuff that was bought local here. Cool that I found some flies in a little box, keepsakes from the previous tyer. I am thrilled and think I got a pretty good deal. :rolleyes:

post-25345-1268360855_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1268360889_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1268360917_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1268360939_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1268360963_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1268360984_thumb.jpg

Well I offered her 80 bucks and this is what I got - plus two tompson vises, various tools and :rolleyes: 3 books. Her husband inherited the box and does not fly fish or tie. There is alot of stuff with a Durango Fly Shop label, then some stuff that was bought local here. Cool that I found some flies in a little box, keepstakes from the previous tyer. I am thrilled and think I got a pretty good deal. :coffee:

Now thats a deal!!!!!!!!! :coffee:

Nah, I think I will keep it, Thanks~!

How is that baby doing?

He's doing well. Got him back at the vise last night. Yes, "back"....because in the hospital he was at the vise!

I live in the area, I actually called her on the same listing. I just couldnt pull the trigger. Now I wish I had. Enjoy! P.S. there is an old bamboo rod with scientific angler reel on there now.