Fly Tying
Cheri

My little corner.

So jealous of the view. I've been banished to the basement...no windows.

That is a really cool space...not sprawling, but not too small either! Great ideas for my soon to be built, dedicated tying station. :thumbsup:

So jealous of the view. I've been banished to the basement...no windows.

I'm sorry about the basement. I enjoy seeing our lake at the bottom of the hill in the winter. In the summer I have to hike down there or lay on the driveway in the back to see it when the oaks come in. LOL!

Nice desk. Beautiful woodwork and stain. Looks solid as a rock. I like those old suitcases too!

Did you take the pics of the dog? If so you have a great talent for photography, they belong in a magazine.

I have a dinosaur of a camera that I now use as a bookend...even have darkroom equipment in the attic. As technology marches forward I seem to be getting older, or as I like to think...aged to perfection

P1020143.jpg

Really nice station and desk. I really like how the craftsman Bill designed a nice limited functional space. As a woodworker I can appreciate the artistry and the finish. Very nicely done. That little corner will serve you well.

Thanks guys, Bill says thanks too! Yes I took the photos. I love that back of that dog's head! Silly I know, he is getting up there in age and I will be lost when he leaves this world. Best damn trout herding border collie in the universe. Thanks so much Flatz! A magazine? I don't know, the camera is another passion I have and all about what critter I can capture with it.

I've always admired someone who can do such great work with wood. Beautiful.

(We have a boxer who just goes nuts when there's a fish on the line, but won't go near them once we land them.)

I've always admired someone who can do such great work with wood. Beautiful.

(We have a boxer who just goes nuts when there's a fish on the line, but won't go near them once we land them.)

Boxers are great dog!

Yep Lake Windsor! Lot's of crappie, bass and blue gill.

Very nice, I have 2 weeks off at the end of July, see you then. :j_k:

LOL! Come on down! The humidity is sooo bad then all you will want to do is sit and puddle on the deck. That or go swim with the fishes! Haha!