Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Parachutes

What stuff do you use for the parachute...can you use antron? I was just curious. I've always shied away from parachutes but i'm starting to get really serious.

Thanks

-Mark Varga

Ok I wasn't sure what that part was called...now I know. Thank you. What other Materials do you normally use for the post?

Is it just me, or does the videos not come up? I have tried on Firefox and IE and all I get are the advertisements, comments and links to other videos, but the actual video isn't there.

I use Opera and it shows up just fine. To answer your questin, poly yarn, antron, calf hair/tail, CDC, wood duck feather, elk/deer hair... list goes on.

Well I just added Google Chrome to that list and I still come up with nothing. I can watch Youtube no problemo, so I wonder if it is an overzealous security setting on my computer. This sucks that I cannot see anything. I tried a search on hatches.tv and came up with a php error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagination() in /home/hatches/public_html/hatches/search.php on line 40

Well I just added Google Chrome to that list and I still come up with nothing. I can watch Youtube no problemo, so I wonder if it is an overzealous security setting on my computer. This sucks that I cannot see anything. I tried a search on hatches.tv and came up with a php error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagination() in /home/hatches/public_html/hatches/search.php on line 40

do you use Norton Antivirus?

Opera, dude... the most stable browser one can get.

Yes, I use Norton Antivirus, actually the whole security suite and it seems they have made it very difficult to shut it off. I have been a Linux user for a very long time and just picked up a cheap laptop with Windows 7, so it has been a few years since I have had a need for Norton.

No dice with Opera.