Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Cheri

Flatz here are a few other pixs I am proud of

Bill calls all my critters "Cheri's food chain" LOL! I feed the birds, squirrels and chipmunks and they feed the foxes and the hawks. The red shouldered hawk is a favorite buddy of mine and always shows up in the tallest oak when the food buckets come out. I have put a post out in my veggie garden he likes to perch on. Keeps the critters out of my tomatoes!

I do a good job of keeping up the food chain, too, Cheri. :lol:

The wrens and bluebirds are starting to inspect nesting boxes.

C'mon Spring!

Great pics.

Mike

I am with yah Mike! That little warm tease we had last week was enough to make me crazy!! They are whispering that dreaded four letter S word for Sunday morning. NO MORE SNOW!! We are heading to Mtn. Home Thursday for Sowbug, are you still going?

I love the red shouldered hawk - we dont have them here in Colorado normally.

I have been really enjoying watching the Blue Jays go after whole peanuts this winter. When they have more than one to choose from they will pick up one, put it down and then choose another. I wonder what makes one seem better to them than the other? Seeing these pics sure makes me want to get out, especially on days like today.

Nice shots!!!

Thanks guys! My Jays love the peanuts too. Aren't they silly, such characters!

You are very talented...The fox sneaking along is awesome... the detail in the chipmunk is amazing, and you can almost hear the birds objecting to the newcomer at the feeder. These are the kind of pictures that capture your attention. :clapping:

What focal length are you using, the clarity of your subjects and shallow depth of field really bring the pics to life.

Thanks for sharing and keep'em coming :punk: