Fly Tying
Cheri

Help fill my warm water Fly Box - Smallies and Blue Gill

hey flies all done!

Where are they going??

Don't ask me the name of them I can not remember? I will call them I don't remember :yahoo: :yahoo:

They catch fish my boys always grab them out of my box, I'm always short of them!!

Blessings,

Jeremy

Ants are done with a few "extras" for our SM just need addy. Thanks

wes917..Do you have any pictures of them ants? I can't wait to see one of them B)

Thank you! Addy is on the way!

wes917..Do you have any pictures of them ants? I can't wait to see one of them B)

I can try and snap a pic tomorrow when the suns out, couldn't get the pics to turn out with the flash. They are essentially the same as the tutorial video except I used peacock hearl for the bodies instead of peacock dubbing, and the wings are white bucktail instead of poly yarn. They are on a size 10 Kamasan BC200 hook. Not going to post pics of the extra's though, there a suprise for our SM.

I can try and snap a pic tomorrow when the suns out, couldn't get the pics to turn out with the flash. They are essentially the same as the tutorial video except I used peacock hearl for the bodies instead of peacock dubbing, and the wings are white bucktail instead of poly yarn. They are on a size 10 Kamasan BC200 hook. Not going to post pics of the extra's though, there a suprise for our SM.

Tried again today without success, for some reason I just can't get a good pic of these. I will try once more tomorrow before they get packaged up. Not sure what the problem is as I've taken pics of other flies and they turn out fine. :wallbash:

Tried again today without success, for some reason I just can't get a good pic of these. I will try once more tomorrow before they get packaged up. Not sure what the problem is as I've taken pics of other flies and they turn out fine. :wallbash:

Dude no worries...I'll just have to wait it out...

put me in for a foam predator if you will have me

You are in sir! Happy to have you THANKS!

If you still need someone i'll be glad to join with the hoppicator

You are in! Thank You!

Swap is full! :yahoo:

All done with the flies, yeah I know damn that was fast but I got spring break so I don't really have anything else to do besides tie flies.

So addy please