Fly Tying
Cheri

Help fill my warm water Fly Box - Smallies and Blue Gill

Thanks Cherie for putting the swap together and to everyone who participated. It looks like a great bunch of flies and I can't wait to use them. A lot of really cool ideas and I look forward to tying some of them.

- Charlie

Flies made it to Central Texas. Poor Poor Bluegill and Bass. Great ties folks Thanks for sharing a great swap with us Cheri.

Good luck on your trip.

Got mine today :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Awesome assortment, and great ties everyone :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

got mine late last week and i can say that i used as many flies from this group as possible and the all produced thanks!

Hey Cheri

thanks for hosting, have a good trip! Got my flies to day :bugeyes: :bugeyes: gills are in trouble tomorrow!

Nice ties everyone!

Blessings,

Jeremy

Whoo Hoo! All packed up to roll outta of here soon! Just need to load the cooler. I CAN'T WAIT to get out there and try out all the great fllies you tied!! Thanks again everyone for participating! I will give a full report when I get back on Sunday. See yah then and have a great weekend. But most important, GET OUT THERE AND FISH!!!

I had some time on my hands and decided to fish the flies from the swap today. With Cheri's fly I caught some blue gills.. What a great fly!!!

fish.jpg

Then I fished two other flies from the swap and caught / had on my line two LMB's that broke my line b/c I had only 4X tippet. I know that was stupid, But that's the strongest tippet I had in my vest since all I'm doing now is trout fishing. So I kissed them flies goodbye quickly...I didn't think I was going to catch any Bass. But b/c they were spawning near the shore I hooked into them.

...NJF