Fly Tying
jared sartini

Brook Trout Swap!

Brookies, squaretails, specks, natives, (the little guy in my avatar) etc. Here's a swap for the fish known as Salvelinus fontinalis. Tie your favorite pattern for Brook Trout - it can be a wet, dry, nymph, streamer, terrestrial, whatever, in any size you want. First 12 with "I'm in", are in, along with the pattern or TBD. I've done over a half dozen swaps now and it's time to host my own. I sent my information to Steeldrifter.

-Tie 12 flies

-Don't forget your SASE (envelope with postage for return trip)

-Toe tag your flies

-Get 'em in by May 1

-HAVE FUN! :thumbup:

1)Cheri......................#20 Midge.....................Addy Sent.......recieved

2)Rockworm...............Tenkara........................Addy Sent.......recieved

3)Mike15851...............TBD..............................Addy Sent.......

4)Jrbean1...................Brown Stone..................Addy Sent.......recieved

5)Rick Allain................March Brown #12..........Addy Sent.......recieved

6)Fishingbobnelson......TBD Nymph...................Addy Sent.......recieved

7)Jeremy Parker.........TBD..............................Addy Sent.........recieved

8)NJflyman.................#18 Midge.....................Addy Sent.......recieved

9)Smalliefanatic..........Killer bug.......................Addy Sent.......recieved

10)redietz...................Mr. Rapidan...................Addy Sent.......recieved

11)rich5665................TBD...............................Addy Sent........

12)caddiscowboy........red evil weevil................Addy Sent........recieved

Swap is Full! Let's get 'em tied up!

If you forget anything with the flies just shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it. I've done this on multiple occasions so no worries.

I meant it more as an official name. Like it's more structured or accepted as correct. I can see that it came off as me saying they used to be called that. Thanks for catching that; It's been changed.

Welcome to the swap fishingbobnelson, Rick allain, jrbean1, and mike15851! You're not joining Chuckingfluff? Right?

I'll have to pass. I was shown a killer pattern for the 5lb plus brookies but it takes forever to tie so I don't think I can make your deadline.

I'm in , is this ever addictive, were is my brooky box I have a lot of great patterns! It will be something with red in it! maybe with a bead head??

My wife says she wants me to go to swappers anonymous if I do one more :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pattern TBA

Blessings,

Jeremy

I'm in with a #18 midge... This is very addictive, I signed up for four swaps this week..The good thing is I spent all day tying today, So I'm all caught up..