Fly Tying
jared sartini

Brook Trout Swap!

I pm'ed bigbear54, who created the thread, earlier today but he hasn't gotten back to me. i'll wait a couple more days for the mail but that's it. everyone's waited long enough to get their flies back and it's a bit ridiculous that we're still waiting on three sets. sorry for the wait everyone and i'll start sorting and sending them out within the next couple of days.

I'm done organizing the flies and they're ready to be mailed out. I screwed up a little and gave everyone a little more than i should've so big thanks to those who provided extras for me! The flies will be mailed out monday.

Great set of flies arrived today. Thanks to Jared for hosting and thanks to all the tiers who participated. My favorite Brook Trout Lake is still iced in, but will be headed there as soon as it thaws. :D

Got mine today. A great set of flies, good going one and all.

Thanks, Jared, for hosting.

Thanks for participating guys! Glad you've got them already. Sorry i waited so long to send them out. I know rich5665 is pretty reliable so i figured he'd get his in, and that's why i waited as long as i did. I'll send them out quicker next time because it wasn't fair to everyone who got their flies in to me.

nice set of flies

Thanks guys and jared sartini for hosting

Roy

jrbean1