Fly Tying
Robert M

Bulk Hooks

Anyone have a few mail order sites for buying bulk hooks (100 packs) Looking mainly for Mustad and Eagle Claw.

Looking for sizes 2/0 to 12

They're the best source price wise I've found so far without going wholesale, except the selection they have is limited for fly hooks.

Another source you could check out would be Hook & Hackle. http://www.hookhack.com/ I've bought from them before, but it's been many years.

Not trying to take anything away from the site sponsors either,( J Stockard ). Although I've never bought any hooks from them, the times I've browsed their website, they have some good prices too. Might be worth contacting them for pricing on bulk hooks.

Guest rich mc

i have purchased bulk packs of the eagle claw 60 degree hooks from do it molds.com richmc

If you don't see what you want listed email them, sometimes they haven't caught up with the site updates!!! Just got 7000 jig hooks from them a month ago. Great to deal with and quick service.

fatman

I recently bought 500 Eagle Claw 413's from Captain Hooks. Great service, fast shipping. Understand though that 250 hooks in a ziplock bag is an interesting example of a bird's nest.

Understand though that 250 hooks in a ziplock bag is an interesting example of a bird's nest.

:hyst:

hey, but it's only a quarter the mess of a 1000 pack!