Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Swe-Classics

Hi everyone

Jonas from Sweden here i love flyfishing and flying, recently i have discovered the classics and the spey flies biggrin.gif it can't be much more fun tying. I fish most for Seatrout and Salmon but i also flyfish for Pike that's awsome. I tye everyting from small greyling flies to the classics and ofcourse the pike flies.

Take care,

Jonas

Welcome Jonas, I've been getting into some of the classic salmon flies lately and also been looking over speys and thinking of trying my hand at them as well. Nice to have you join us jump right in and enjoy.

SD

Welcome Jonas, I looked at your web site and you have some interesting materials listed. Do you ship to the US?

QUOTE (TroutBum @ Sep 28 2004, 10:16 PM)
Welcome Jonas, I looked at your web site and you have some interesting materials listed. Do you ship to the US?

That could be done no problem, if there is anything you wonder just drop me an email.

QUOTE (Carl @ Sep 28 2004, 01:50 PM)
Good to have you here Jonas. I'd love to see some of your grayling and pike flies!

Enjoy the forum.

Sure Carl, i will post some pike flies and some greylings in the forum this weeked.

Need to take some good pictures. I will post some of my spey and classics as well maybee someone could help me with some tips and trix.

Welcome Jonas,

I live in the UK so i'm fortunate to be able to fish for Grayling through the winter. I love these just as much as trout.

I havn't had a go at Pike yet, but soon will be, so i may come to you for advice.

Best wishes

Welcome to the site! It's always nice to have a new member from across the pond.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pike flies.

QUOTE (Invicta @ Sep 30 2004, 06:06 PM)
Welcome Jonas,
I live in the UK so i'm fortunate to be able to fish for Grayling through the winter. I love these just as much as trout.
I havn't had a go at Pike yet, but soon will be, so i may come to you for advice.
Best wishes

You are very welcome i'm sure i will have some advice for you. Flyfishing for Pike are awsome!

I will post some pike flies for you that works good for me,

Jonas

Welcome, Jonas. I live in southeastern Tennessee in the sunny South. I am particularly interested in seeing your pike flies. I'm in the process of rigging an 8 ft rod, 8 wt. for some big brown trout that have been seen on a local trout river. The flies might appeal to the predatory instincts of those trout.