Fly Tying
LeweyS

Leather Fly Wallets

I've been leather working for a few years now, and I will start to trade and sell some products in the beginning of may after I have procured a surplus of materials. I don't plan on charging a high price/trading a large amount, just break even, but I would also like people to have some customization in the size, and in some sense the style.

I would love a small one.. The size of a regular mens wallet, this way I can place it in a shirt pocket.

ditto.

Well I will PM those who want one when I get the post up in the trade thread (probably the first week of may)

Id like one too. Great place to tuck some of the classic wets I stilllllll intend to tie.

For Natural Fleece you might want to check out this organic and local farmers site at www.localharvest.org to find a local farmer to provide the fleece. A local farmer near me is selling half and full fleeces for $95 and $165, respectively. Here is his site http://wynnorrfarm.com/lambskins.html. I was thinking about buying one to cover my truck seats.

Ive never done business with them but am considering using them as my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farmer this year. The research Ive done all sounded positive and Ive spoken with them and found them very forthcoming.

Bob

So I made a smaller version of the fly wallet today, its about 4'' x 4.5''. I am still polishing out some kinks before I list them for sale (through Amazon.com), which will most likely be prices at $25 for the 4'' x 4.5'' and $45 for the 4'' x 9''. I believe I am going to use synthetic fleece, the natural fleece was to thick and didn't do well holding smaller flies.

So I made a smaller version of the fly wallet today, its about 4'' x 4.5''. I am still polishing out some kinks before I list them for sale (through Amazon.com), which will most likely be prices at $25 for the 4'' x 4.5'' and $45 for the 4'' x 9''. I believe I am going to use synthetic fleece, the natural fleece was to thick and didn't do well holding smaller flies.

When will they be ready??? Can I use pay pal on amazon??? I can't wait....

So I am waiting for approval on my post in the trading/selling thread and the fly wallets will by for sale one at a time, and charged through pay pal

So I am waiting for approval on my post in the trading/selling thread and the fly wallets will by for sale one at a time, and charged through pay pal

The Prices should be around

$25 for the 4.5'' x 4'' wallet (+ $5 S&H to anywhere within continental U.S.)

$45 for the 4" x 9" wallet (+ $5 S&H to anywhere within continental U.S.)

and eventually customization

and Trade

Please hold a small size for me until you get approved...I would like one of those bad boys..

Please hold a small size for me until you get approved...I would like one of those bad boys..

I have a small sized fly wallet on the trading floor right now, check it out.