Fly Tying
Mickalo

Fly Tyers Dungeon ??

If it's free I can smell it a 100 miles away. Thanks man

I just ordered from the Birthday special and where else can you get 53 items for only $22? I can't wait :headbang:

Put my order in over the weekend because I've been away and couldn't do it earlier. Unfortuantly missed the weird deer.

ChuckingFluff...Sorry I cant send you it.. The post office was a pain in the *** about shipping it today.. I didn't have time to stand and fight with the girl about customs and what I was shipping...

The first person in the USA who wants the fur post "I want it" and send me a PM with your Addy. I'll ship it first thing in the morning...

Maybe I'll shave them and make dubbing? I don't know - they're very short, fine hairs...I'll post a pic when I come up with something...

gpd4...I was thinking the same about the fur. But I don't want to take the time and play around with it.. So I'm giving mine away...

ChuckingFluff...Sorry I cant send you it.. The post office was a pain in the *** about shipping it today.. I didn't have time to stand and fight with the girl about customs and what I was shipping...

No worries man thanks for trying.

OK, thanks that really nice of you. I'll find a pattern for the material and post it when its done.