Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

HILARIOUS!!!!

that is hilarious!!!! Might wanna place some cops at the house, there have been some chicken theives coming recently.

Holy Cow! Not good not good at all! I take it that person has not been around since.

Damn chicken thieves :lol:

Damn moderators closing the thread before we got the rest of the story. Paul Harvey would be very disappointed.

paul-harvey.jpg

I'm guessing this dude has done time. During that time, he's had plenty of time to think about how Steve the moderator blocked his only outlet to confess and turn his life around. Having been locked up for years without being able to turn his life around on the outside, the cell has turned him into a cold hearted man. Now, just 2 weeks from today he's going to be released and coming after Steve the moderator. Man, I'd hate to be Steve the moderator more than the chickens right now!

:P

Actually, I live in the city and have a neighbor who owns a rooster and a peacock...There have been MANY days i concidered going down there with a freshly sharpened ax...The feathers might come around as an afterthought to a peaceful sleep.

BTW Are there any good uses for woodpecker feathers? He is grey spotted thing with a red chest...I have decide that a house with-out a bunch of holes in it is more valueable than his pesky hide...He also likes start pounding on the house about the time i get home and want to go to sleep.

You might want to check and see if that pesky woodpecker is on the endagered species list. If it is you could have some "time" on your hands.

Hmmmm...if he runs short on CDC puffs, wonder if he'll take the entire duck or just the anatomically relevant part...?

Steve, our faithful Forum bouncer... Always on the job

and poised to pounce on any Chicken Thieves, illiterate 720 fanatics, and wayward

Banjo Minnow fisherman! :devil:

Mike

chicken wrangler.............

thats seriously off to say the least.

what is the world comming to? coops are no longer safe anywhere?

can you imagine having to file a report on that? i dont remember seeing that on an insurance policy either?

boy, i sure hope they have one of those 'outdated' and wierd laws still on the books for such an occasion.

camoham

Guest Big E
BTW Are there any good uses for woodpecker feathers? He is grey spotted thing with a red chest...I have decide that a house with-out a bunch of holes in it is more valueable than his pesky hide...He also likes start pounding on the house about the time i get home and want to go to sleep.

I feel your pain but the 3 that are around here start in the morning...sunrise to be exact...about 6am. I have one thats likes to pound on the bedroom wall, one that pecks the metal flashing around the fireplace in the living room and one outside on the tree by the kitchen. Somedays its really annoying especially if all three of them are at it together. The guy on the metal is the worst...he's been there every morning for the last week and sounds like a pnuematic impact socket.

Have no idea how to get rid of them aside from the pellet gun. Tried windchimes but there's not much wind here to make them chime. Glad I'm moving.