Fly Tying
Silver Doctor

McKenzie Vise Light question

I have a McKenzie Vise Light, which I really like, It's the larger type 20 watt bulb with a long magnifier. The ac adapter has given up the ghost. I was going to pick up another adapter at the local electrical store, unfortunatly the information tag fell off the adapter a while ago. I know it's a 12 volt but how many amps or watts. If anyone has one could you post the specs of the adapter so I can pick another one up.

thanks

I have a McKenzie Vise Light, which I really like, It's the larger type 20 watt bulb with a long magnifier. The ac adapter has given up the ghost. I was going to pick up another adapter at the local electrical store, unfortunatly the information tag fell off the adapter a while ago. I know it's a 12 volt but how many amps or watts. If anyone has one could you post the specs of the adapter so I can pick another one up.

thanks

Not sure what a "larger" McKenzie light is. It looks like there is one model where the light comes from the side of the end piece and another model where the light comes from the end of the end piece. Mine is the kind where the light comes from the end of the end piece.

Here's the info for my McKenzie light adapter.

Looks like you'll need a "switching adapter".

Output +12V DC 1.5A REGULATED

Plug 2.1 x 5.5 mm inside of plug is positive.

The Part Number is SW-1215A I Googled the PN. looks like they are available from several places.