Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Attractor Pattern Swap

Attractor swapers,

I just received a PM from Cutt Catcher and due to some family issues he is unable to participate in this swap. I will cover his contribution. With your permission, I would like to donate the extra set of flies to Casting for Recovery. They hold a yearly retreat in the Sierra near here.

Attractor swapers,

I just received a PM from Cutt Catcher and due to some family issues he is unable to participate in this swap. I will cover his contribution. With your permission, I would like to donate the extra set of flies to Casting for Recovery. They hold a yearly retreat in the Sierra near here.

I am OK with that Bob, thanks for the updates!

Scott

Two weeks notices sent :D

Hey Bob need address .... should be going out in tomorrow's mail :)

Mike

Having another swaper live close is great, Jburge and I had lunch today. He brought me some very nice Foam Back Humpy flies. Thanks John and thanks for the extras. B)

Having another swaper live close is great, Jburge and I had lunch today. He brought me some very nice Foam Back Humpy flies. Thanks John and thanks for the extras. B)

Bob, I guess it's gonna have to be a regular thing! Not only do I get to hand off some flies and enjoy a great lunch, I get some extra flies out of it too! Thanks for a good time and the extras :D

John