Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Attractor Pattern Swap

Great looking flies arrived from Mickalo and JrBean1 in today's mail. Thanks for the extras and thanks for joining. I am working on getting Cutt Catcher's Stimulators done by next week. B)

CTeeter's very attractive Marabou Glass Minnow's arrived today and Scott sent me a PM that his went in the mail today. Chris, thanks for the extras. Kiene's Fly Shop, in Sacramento, donated a very nice fly box for the set going to Casting for Recovery. I will get the flies sorted and back to you the first of next week. B)

Scott's set of Lafontaine's Mohawks arrived today and they were worth the wait. I will start sorting them and try to get them in the mail no later than Monday. :D

This is the set of flies going to Casting For Recovery. I will include a list of everyone's name and the pattern they tied. I will be taking the flies to the Post Office first thing Monday morning. Thanks to all of you for being in my swap I am sure you will all enjoy these frantastic flies. Tight Lines to all, Bob

post-20459-1276970952_thumb.jpg

This is the set of flies going to Casting For Recovery. I will include a list of everyone's name and the pattern they tied. I will be taking the flies to the Post Office first thing Monday morning. Thanks to all of you for being in my swap I am sure you will all enjoy these frantastic flies. Tight Lines to all, Bob

Awesome job, Bob! Thanks for putting it all together.

John

:yahoo: The flies are in the mail! :yahoo: Thanks again for joining the swap and if I forgot, Thanks to all those who added extras. B) The bad news is that I broke a toe this weekend, so it will be a while before I can use them. :crying:

Sounds great :) I know how you feel. I haven't been able to do much fishing the last month or so due to a shoulder injury. It really sucks :crying:

Thanks for hosting a great swap on FTF, always a pleasure.

Mike

:yahoo: The flies are in the mail! :yahoo: Thanks again for joining the swap and if I forgot, Thanks to all those who added extras. B) The bad news is that I broke a toe this weekend, so it will be a while before I can use them. :crying:

Bob,

Sorry to hear about the toe. I did the same thing a number of years back. Ouch. No fun. Hope you recover quickly!

John