Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Attractor Pattern Swap

Woohoo! Quite an "attractive" set of flies arrived in yesterday's mail. I guess I have a real advantage being just down the road from the Swapmeister :-) Great looking set of flies from all. Very nicely done. Thanks, Bob for hosting!

John

got my flies today. Some really terrific flies. I just wish I could tie these smaller type flies this nice. Just don't have the delinquent touch or the nimbleness in these old fingers like I use too :)

Thanks Bob for another great swap.

Mike

For everyone's information, according to the USPS, the fly box and flies arrived at Casting for Recovery yesterday. I want to thank Bill Kiene, of Kiene's Fly Shop, for his donation of the fly box. I think they got a pretty damn good set of flies!

Received my flies in the mail..... :headbang: great job everybody, hoping to put them to use this weekend

Recieved mine yestersday. Nice set of flys thanks for hosting the swap.Will be going fishing with my 10yr old neice. Hopfully the fish will cooperate.

:dunno:

Even if the fish dont cooperate we will still have fun..

Roy

Jrbean1

Great flies. They look really good. Thanks for running a great swap from Mexico.

I assume you are going to take them to your post office so they can see that California is still part of the United States! :devil:

I recieved a very nice set of flies thanks to everyone.

and mucho gracias to senior Bob for hosting

I received a very nice thank you letter from Casting for Recovery today. It reads in part:

Dear Mr. Nelson and Fly Swap Contributors,

Thank you for your generous gift of 13 flies in a Irideus fly box from your Fly Fishing Forum fly swap in support of Casting for Recovery. We appreciate your time, effort and expertise in producing this helpful contribution to our program. Donations like yours make it possible for Casting for Recovery to continue to bring our retreats to more and more breast cancer survivors every year.... Your contribution will bring joy and learning to breast cancer survivors. Thank you.

To all the members of this swap; I recieved a Thank You note today from Peg Miskin, the Northern California Coordinator for Casting For Recovery. They were the final recipients of our set of flys. They will be used this weekend at one of their retreats. Ms. Miskin asked me to pass on their gratitude to all the tiers for their contribution. She states, " The women who come to our retreats will know of you all and your generosity. You will help make their weekend truly magical. I can't thank you enough". I extend my thanks to all of you as well, This program is one that means a lot to me and my family. Thank you for all your contributions.

Tight Lines to All,

Fishingbob