Fly Tying
Old Hat

3XFly FTF/FFF Raffle/Fundraiser

3 chartreuse death stoneflies in the mail tomorrow at lunch time........I use them for salmon and steelhead

I received 3 absolutely beautiful sets of woven stonefly nymphs from beadhead today. Thanks a bunch beadhead.

Thanks Devin. I received a great pattern from 2bonthewater yesterday. Thanks man.

Also notice: I will be without a computer for the next week so if you don't hear from me about flies you sent that is why. Only 3 weeks left.

Just noticed this post as I have been packing and getting the trailer ready ( big load this weekend) for our move to Idaho Falls. I will unpack next week and If I can get my tying stuff out and my tying desk assembled (where did I put those directions and parts?) i'll jump on it and hopefull get somethign tyed and off to you Mr. Hat sir. And because Will is such a kcik ass mo-fo, I'll also start the bidding for the auction at fiddy bux!

Thanks Devin. I received a great pattern from 2bonthewater yesterday. Thanks man.

Also notice: I will be without a computer for the next week so if you don't hear from me about flies you sent that is why. Only 3 weeks left.

just noticed this I'M IN

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the delayed response, just got back from a vacation. I sure appreciate the support for this fundraiser from everyone that has sent flies and is sending flies.

I am sure you did some fishing on your vacation so all is good. We forgive you for fishing. :headbang: :headbang: