Fly Tying
Old Hat

3XFly FTF/FFF Raffle/Fundraiser

Thanks guys, I'll let you know when they arrive. I stopped mail while I was on vacation and have an armload of flies to go through. I will get out confirmations shortly on all the ones I have received in the past week. It takes a little time to sit down and enter them all in the database and then send out the PM's. Plus I'm ripping out carpet at home, and teaching a VBS class so I have been busy this week. Things will slow down here this weekend and I will get back on track.

Well today is the day I put together my tying room (pictures will be posted) and I whip out some flies for your swap.

I am looking forward to those pics. I just bet your tying room will measure up.

Tim

Mine are on the way. Thanks again for moderating this swap.

OOOOppps :bugeyes: Wrong swap! Already sent you mine.

Wow, great show, thanks all for getting in your flies and participating. I will make sure to contact you when they arrive. I think I am caught up with everyone. I have received some just wonderful ties from a bunch of tiers since I was on vacation. I've gotten flies from:

geraldsherbrook (from the classic forum), TroutBum, Devin Karadeema, Rich Mc, 2bonthewater, fly_fisha, Jrbean1, BrianMeyers and Charlee B. (Charlee, I don't know your handle so if you could let me know who you are I would appreciate it, sorry)

There has been a great show of participants from overseas and out of the US which is wonderful. Thanks to everyone and thanks to those who spent some extra cash from around the world. My postman has had a kick seeing all the packages coming in from everywhere.

I'm guessing that it will take me about a week to organize the boxes, the raffle, and then a little longer for the auction. I will run the raffle first, and get that out of the way before I start the auction. So if you still getting flies out, great! You have a little time left but not much.

Carl

Sending off my flies today! Here is a pic of the fly that is goin in. It's called a Fancy Panther. It's a steelhead soft hackle based on one of my favorite spin lures: a red bodied with black spots, gold spooned Panther Martin.

post-12017-1277831668_thumb.jpg