Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

good to be back

Well its been a while since I have been on here, and even tied or fished. Last year, I got my house broke into and they really did a number on me <_< they stole everything I had right down to beer and food, and broke all my fly rods that steeldrifter built for me, then proceeded to trash my place. I got outa the mine and got home to find all my posessions gone, and our wonderful Charleston cops done nothing about it. I have just recently got stocked back up on tying supplies, and got a rod, and boy am I outta practice :wallbash: just got a new laptop today and this is the first place I visited, its good to be back lotsa good folks on here, and I hope between workin 6 days a week at the mine and takin care of my daughter I can spend a lil bit of time on here with old friends and make some new ones as well. I just recently found a new fly shop here in town called on the fly, and Im gettin some new rods and waders so I can get out and fish any chance I get, wont be much, but as we all know its better than none at all

Welcome back Dustin! Nice to see you around again. I was wondering what became of you. Sorry to hear about the robbery. That sucks!

I sincerely hope you someday run into whomever did that to you, and give them a little payback. Thank God you are safe, and it's so easy for all of us to say "It's just stuff that can be replaced" ... no so easy to say when you walk into it. If you can forgive and forget, you're a better man than most.

Be careful in the mine. Nobody could pay me enough to do that job!

Welcome back. What people do to get a rush. Break in and destroy personal stuff that you can never be replaced.

Welcome back, it sucks to get robbed. Years back it happened to me 4 times in one year, then I got smart and moved.

I'm guessing that you lived in Winnipeg. :dunno:

Welcome back. What people do to get a rush. Break in and destroy personal stuff that you can never be replaced.

Welcome back, it sucks to get robbed. Years back it happened to me 4 times in one year, then I got smart and moved.

I'm guessing that you lived in Winnipeg. :dunno:

Eastside of Vancouver near a methadone clinic.