Fly Tying
neoFLYte

CyanoAcrylate Glues

Paul .. unfortunately it seems like all the stores have different inventories. I checked Family Dollar here with no luck. The Ace Hardware route was the easiest way for me to go. Plus .. having 6 bottles I probably won't run out for awhile. Or I'll have extras if someone here needs a bottle of it.

Mike

Robert M:

IMHO, 'common sense' has become the ultimate oxymoron.

Perchjerker

Here Here

I use it in wood working all the time. Mix it with different saw dusts to create a good patch for small flaws in the wood. It can also be colored using powdered pigments that you can get at most wood working stores. I buy Sattelite brand in 2 oz bottles and the 10 OZ refill bottles (more than a cup). It comes in thin, med., thick and gel. Talking to the company, I have been told you can mix the different thicknesses to get exactly what you want. Some guys over at AZBilliards use it to finish the pool cues that they make. Aside from the smell, it's one of my favorite glues. With the accelerator you can do clampless glue ups etc....