Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Henry Franklin

Hello from South Florida

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been learning a lot from all you good people.Not to good on the computer,geting help from daughter. Thanks,Henry

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been learning a lot from all you good people.Not to good on the computer,geting help from daughter. Thanks,Henry

Hi Henry, welcome I'm kindof new too , also slow on the computer. maybe we could fish to geather sometime. I,m in west palm beach. keep on the forum . I just finished finished my first swap. you,ll learn a lot and have fun too. happy fish ing gerry

Even though I'm a relative noob (long time lurker!) here myself, I'm not going to let that stop me from welcoming you to the forum.

Grew up in SFL myself, WPB and Loxahatchee areas. Used to extensively fish the Everglades Conservation areas, Arthur R. Marshall NWR, and the zillions of miles of local canals. Don't live down there anymore myself, and don't miss the chaos, but I do miss the fishing.

Ordin

Welcome Henry, and all other newbies. I was raised in Tampa, spent almost 20 years in the Panama City area (10 miles south of Alabama), and now reside in Nova Scotia Canada. Doesn't a day go by I don't miss my Florida fishing. From snook and reds in the Bay area to the Pompano and Amberjack of n. Florida, I loved them all! The one thing I can say for this "Canuck Fishing" , it introduced me to fly tying and flyfishing.....

Big welcome from from WV. This place is awsome. Been a ember for about a month now. Their is so many patterns and ideas and just great talk on the forum. Hope to see some of your work. dont let the computer get you down people around here are always glad to help.

thanks P.P. and Iykoss. P.P. I've got a couple pictures

up in the fly tieing bench , and a popper in the Saltwater sec.

Right now I am having a lot of fun with the poppers (fresh and salt)

Henry F.

Hey Henry, I just joined the forum myself, WPB area. I am trying to get back to fishing and I think tying flies would be good therapy for the above mentioned "chaos". :)