Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

Grasshopper

This is all quite ridiculous. I don't know of any "fly tying police" out there whose job it is to determine what is and isn't a fly. The fact that some people take it upon themselves to police others is pretty sad, IMO, and makes them look small in the end. The realistic flies posted in this forum are second to none, and its sad to see this constant bickering as I am sure that it turns people away from tying realistic flies or posting them here. When this forum was created, it was about having fun and about trying new techniques. It was never about putting others and/or their tying methods down. What happened here? Its no wonder some of the truly great realistic tiers who used to frequent this area of FTF are now vacant. Just because someone uses a technique you don't care for doesn't make it wrong. Open your eyes to what others are doing and incorporate what you can, or what you want to, into your own tying. Its okay to be a serious tier, but sometimes, some of us take this stuff way too seriously. Have fun, and enjoy learning from one another.

Ok i'ts evident I'm the problem here.So I will leave the forum to you guys to do as you see fit.

No hard feelings , I wish you all the best.

Fred

P.S. I will fullfill my swap comitment. I will just stay out of the realistic forum.If thats okay with everyone.

None taken Fred!...bye bye for now!

PS...I like your flies...just not your agenda!

It's funny . You two come at me because I speak out against people making models and calling them flies. Do you think your pathetic attempts will do anything but strengthen my resolve. I fart in your general direction.

Bring it Bitches.

Fred

LOL!!