Fly Tying
cencalfly

Happy BDay FF13

Thanks for the Bday wishes it was a good one this year. Even though I have told my hubby that I'm not having anymore birthdays....I am old enough and the older kids are making me feel even older lately... :D I got some really nice materials (dead animals as BDH puts it) from my hubby and only us tyers and fishers really appreciate a birthday gift like that. Then this afternoon the kids and my parents and I went out to the Hot Air Balloon Race for the evening that was really neat (unfortunately BDH had to work tonight) but hopefully in the next day or so I can post some pics of the balloons in the lodge. The kids really enjoyed them...little Sam didn't know what to think of them at first but he liked the bright colors.

Thanks again everyone.

Sorry I'm a day late with my well-wishes, Jamie... (been busy helping in the search

for flood victims here in Arkansas). Hope you had a great birthday.

My cake has had 30 candles on it for the past 12 years! :P

My best to you, Chris and the clan.

Mike

Sorry I'm a day late with my well-wishes, Jamie... (been busy helping in the search

for flood victims here in Arkansas). Hope you had a great birthday.

My cake has had 30 candles on it for the past 12 years! :P

My best to you, Chris and the clan.

Mike

Have tried calling your ass! Where you been, hillbilly?! Jamie and I were worried about you! Glad to hear your still kickin'! Honorable work with the search effort, Mr Norwood....thank you for your contribution to Mankind! :thumbsup: :flex:

Have tried calling your ass! Where you been, hillbilly?! Jamie and I were worried about you! Glad to hear your still kickin'! Honorable work with the search effort, Mr Norwood....thank you for your contribution to Mankind! :thumbsup: :flex:

Sorry, bro. I appreciate the concern. Like I said, I spent the weekend helping in some of the search efforts. It was a hot, humid, exhausting and nerve wracking few days and nights. I'm not ashamed to say, as much as I wanted to, I was scared to death I would find someone. It's just been surreal. I admire what you do even more, Chris. I'll call you in the next night or two.

Mike