Fly Tying
Horseshoes

3 Tie CONTEST

10-4 that

Thanks!

FishinggirlMP nope they haven't arrived yet (too early today), usually takes an average of 2 weeks depending which state you are from.

To be honest I don't think my mail is being delivered every day, just because of the simple fact that I don't believe they can get to my door some days because of all the construction on the street outside my house.

I send PMs when the flies arrive to confirm that all the flies actually made it here.

Good luck

PRIZE LIST UPDATED :kicking: :kicking: :clapping: :crazy:

Getting closer to the end! :bugeyes:

Loving the prizes... I need to start praying hourly for a victory.

It doesn't look like I'm going to make it in time. We had a baby boy 2 weeks ago and I have not had much time to sit at my vice and make some good flies (i tried some scuds but they're not contest ready yet). With only 8 days left it doesn't look like I'll have time to tie them up and get them shipped off. Thanks for the opportunity (and for the intro to Scuds and nymph tying). I usually stick to dries, buggers, bugs, and the odd wet so this kinda introduced me to nymphs. I don't think we're having any more kids so i should be good to go for the next one of these.

Thanks again and wish i could have made the deadline.

I really hope mine make it in time. I didn't realize it could take up to two weeks. Mine went in the mail today which is 7 days from the deadline. :unsure:

OK everyone throw those flies in the mail. I am awaiting in anticipation. It will take me time to get them photographed and up on the net so please be patient. I only have a few hours in the evening to do those things. There are quite a few still in transit. Looking good people!!!!

If you didn't have time to tie any flies because of having babies, turning the earth on its' axis and going places like on vacation then ...well... it just means the odds are better for the remainder. Congrats :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: on the baby. I hope you are liking grey hair. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Flies flies flies yup yup

OK officially this is the last day. I still have some in transit and that is ok. Don't worry it will take a little bit to get organized and hopefully they will be in by then. I will email you as they arrive as usual. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

OK I think I have the site ready to go for the voting, now I am going to start taking pictures while the transits hopefully are ahead of the hurricane.

Thanks HS, For doing this , voting was fun .I know I did't vote for me. But I hope I get some goodies. I owe you some for postage. Let me know. BIG Thank you :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Gerry

Thanks HS, For doing this , voting was fun .I know I did't vote for me. But I hope I get some goodies. I owe you some for postage. Let me know. BIG Thank you :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Gerry

Thanks HS for putting this contest together. A couple firsts for me, first contest I've participated on the forum in, first Nymph and Caddis I've really ever tied (I tie more for bass and bluegill). Thanks a ton and really enjoyed.