Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Dream Fishing Trip...

I was just wondering what everyone's dream fishing trip is?

So the question is if you hit the lottery and had enough money to take your dream fishing trip, where would it be? what type of fish would you be catching? where would you be catching these fish?

For me i would always love to go up to Maine and fish for the various types of fish up there from smallmouth bass, to landlock salmon, stripers, and some beautiful and big brook trout.

Every since i was about 5 my family and i have been going up to Maine for 2 weeks every summer and its just beautiful land.

Lotto huh....I would buy an RV and every place I hear or heard of in Canada and the US becomes a stopping point. Of course it would have to be a huge RV to accommodate all the necessary rods reels and fly tying equipment.

I just bought a powerball ticket half an hour ago. After I win it Saturday, I will keep y'all posted on the dream trips.

Depending on how big my winnings were... I would buy/build a cabin in both Patagonia and Kamchatka and fly back and forth on my personal jet between the two.

I've already had one dream trip to Ascension Bay in Mexico about ten years ago. I would love to go to either Iceland or Patagonia, maybe after I retire...

It would be anywhere I could fish for steelhead. That is my dream fish and on my bucket list to go somewhere out with the bears and catch and release a slab of a fish!

This is easy for me i take my dream trip ounce a month. i back up the billboard on wheels and drive 80 miles. i have all my tying and fishin gear in it becouse that is were i tie at home. And i don't feel i whant to go thousands of miles to catch fish that arnt as good as i allready catch.

Rocky

post-22268-1277424726_thumb.jpg

post-22268-1277424756_thumb.jpg

post-22268-1277424830_thumb.jpg

post-22268-1277424868_thumb.jpg

post-22268-1277424917_thumb.jpg

This is easy for me i take my dream trip ounce a month. i back up the billboard on wheels and drive 80 miles. i have all my tying and fishin gear in it becouse that is were i tie at home. And i don't feel i whant to go thousands of miles to catch fish that arnt as good as i allready catch.

Rocky

Killer pics you got there Rocky, some really nice browns too! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Right now??? My life is so chaotic it would just be 4-5days where no-one can call me and the trout are biting and numerous...Even 2-3 days would be a God sent releif.