Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyguys

On-Line Flies and Materials

I recently bought ome flies off the internet because i didnt have time to tie because of an imprompto fishing trip and I got to tell i was worried about the quality because i found them on Ebay. Im not sure if this is a bored retired tier or what but the quality wa quite impressive. I have heard so many terrible things about the quality of flies bought online but im not sure i can agree on that after his experience. I put his webite in my sig and was wondering if anybody else has bought from him or online at all and how they feel about this matter. He also was selling material cheap (excess and surplus maybe a dealer not sure) Well any feedback from you guys would be appreciated.

I apologize for "jumping" on that post.

At the time of my reply I saw you had only 2 posts, and with all the missing letters and whatnot, I interpreted the post as spam/trolling to try to get folks to visit a website.

Welcome aboard, this site is full of great people and a few grumpy bastards like me. :thumbsup: