Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

St. Croix

Well a week ago i snapped my road tip off my rood while fishing.Well did't know what to expect when i went to the shop.

Lets say that i am very happy with the service i recieved and the service and speed that St. Croix had a new rood returned to me.The rood is only a year old but the service with a new one really surprised me.

One very happy customer biggrin.gif I can get back out there and try hook me a salmon or steelie now.

Just thought i would mention this.

tt Rick

I am glad you were satisfied with the service St. Croix provides. They have one of the best warranty gurantees in the business. Most of thier products have a lifetime warranty, with the exception of the Premier series and maybe one other lower end line. Thier product service is rivaled by only the finest of the rod manufacturers like G Loomis, Sage, Winston, etc. IT all goes back to the old addage, "Yo get what you pay for." I have been with the St. Croix Prostaff for about six months now. Keep your eyes open for the new product lines hitting the stores in the Spring of 05!

Thanks for the heads up on the new products BDH.Will keep an eye open.

Yeah really happy with the service and products.

Great to see back around a little more.

tt

Sign in to follow this