Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Finally going fishing!

Its been a least a couple months since Ive last been out fishing. The wife and I bought a new house that needed some work, so Ive been busy remodeling, packing, moving, unpacking and organizing. Well the dust is starting to settle so Im heading north this weekend with a buddy and we are gonna go chase some Salmon and hopfully a few steelhead. We will be in the NW side of the state, probably river X as some guys call it! wink.gif eh Dale? LOL!!! So if anyones is gonna be up hollar at me before friday morning and maybe we can hookup!! Since Ive been absent from the fishing scene for a little while, and if anyone has any info about river conditions, fishing conditions, hot flys, etc. please PM me! Thanks!! smile.gif

Good for you Scott..... a few months of no fishing bugeyes.gif man and your not layin on the ground twitching? wink.gif

Good luck to ya man hope you get into some...i'm headed up myself but to the other side of the state.

I'll PM you later..i had something i wanted to find out and Dale said you'd be the man who'd know cool.gif

SD

Its been very tough!!! thank god for being a drunk.gif that helps cope with the pain! bugeyes.gif wink.gif

I will look for your PM!

If were talking about the river x up near me I might be around. I can't commit to anything though because my dad will be up here but I will keep an eye out for ya if we get down there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this