Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
iFishCT

DOHIKU HOOKS

The Dohiku dry fly hooks are some of the best available in my part of world - long & sharp point and good build quality.

Mr. Peter Durišík, who is a terrific tier and posts here under nick mfpdflies uses them almost exclusively, check out some of his patterns in the database

Cheers!

J.

I have been tying with the HDG644 (barbless Grub) and HDD301 (barbless Dry) hooks for a couple months now. They are beautifully shaped and have a truly wicked point! I will let you know how they perform in a week or so- I will get my first chance to fish them for trout on the Au Sable in Michigan next Monday. My only gripe so far is the reluctance of the local supplier to give me specs for the Dohiku hooks.

I have been using them for a couple of years. I got them from a shop in Paris, France. I am almost out and would like to get some more. As was stated they have one wicked point.

post-15464-1301430670_thumb.jpg

Hi, this chart will maybe help to someone...

My interest is piqued, I have all sorts of ideas for these. A question though, for those who use them. About the jig hooks, are there any sold with the weight attached already, or is it their "jig hook" with a bead added before tying?? I did a quick search and the only ones I found were just plain hooks. Thanks.

post-15464-1301430670_thumb.jpg

Hi, this chart will maybe help to someone...

My interest is piqued, I have all sorts of ideas for these. A question though, for those who use them. About the jig hooks, are there any sold with the weight attached already, or is it their "jig hook" with a bead added before tying?? I did a quick search and the only ones I found were just plain hooks. Thanks.

Yes guys, these hooks are very goood. They are not sold with weight attached. Its only illustration.

For the U.S. market you can buy here: http://www.performanceflies.com/

Last year my team Ruzomberok placed third place in first league for full year. With these hooks, of course !!!

For further questions please send me a PM

post-14213-1302355915_thumb.jpg