Fly Tying
Gustav F.

Danica.com/flytier

It's me B)

http://www.danica.com/flytier/gfroleen/gfroleen.htm

Many thanks to Hans Weilenmann for giving me a profile at the site, his fly-photographs are booming stuff!

The flies are quite representative to my fly tying. Sawyernymphs, CDC-flies, soft hackles, parachutes and some other stuff.

/Gustav

Very nice ties.

Always enjoy reading the tier's bios, and Hans does a great job of photographing the flies.

Kirk - getting old?? Let's see, I was born in '47, that's ........OH MY GOSH!!

Glad you like it!

It's funny, there are after all even younger people than me on the website. Enthusiastic flytiers comes in all ages.

Indeed there are some youngsters on this board but flyfishing/tying erases all lines of age where everyone's unique experiences are respected or at least listened to and considered. This is to me a timeless interest pursued by those with a passion that transcends age.

Kirk

Indeed there are some youngsters on this board but flyfishing/tying erases all lines of age where everyone's unique experiences are respected or at least listened to and considered. This is to me a timeless interest pursued by those with a passion that transcends age.

Kirk

I agree on that, it's one of the things I like most about flyfishing :thumbsup:

It's me B)

http://www.danica.com/flytier/gfroleen/gfroleen.htm

Many thanks to Hans Weilenmann for giving me a profile at the site, his fly-photographs are booming stuff!

The flies are quite representative to my fly tying. Sawyernymphs, CDC-flies, soft hackles, parachutes and some other stuff.

/Gustav

While Hans ties beautiful flies and does sweet photos, in the end it was your tying that convinced him to add yours to his site...congrats to ya!

...in the end it was your tying that convinced him to add yours to his site...congrats to ya!

Correct. Gustav has done a fine job on the flies. Well rounded selection, good proportions and clean tying.

Cheers,

Hans W

...in the end it was your tying that convinced him to add yours to his site...congrats to ya!

Correct. Gustav has done a fine job on the flies. Well rounded selection, good proportions and clean tying.

Cheers,

Hans W