Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Halloween Erie Trip - Official Sign Up!

Who is planning on being in Erie for the outing?

For those who have been on our last few trips we have been staying in the Thunderbird trailers: http://www.fishlakeerie.com/thunderbird/

The trailers can sleep 5 comfortably and can fit a few more on the couches if we need to. They run $20 per night per person if you have 5 people in a trailer. We only have about two weeks so I'm just trying to get a feel for what kind of reservations I might need to make. We were without heat on our last visit so if anybody has a better spot to say please speak up!

I should be there Oct 27 - 31 but anybody can come and go as they please.

If you haven't attended one of our parties this is the trip that you should try to make, it's gonna be a good time devil.gif

I'll definitely be over to fish at some point for a morning or two before work but I doubt I'll be spending a night unless I come over after work Friday night which would put me over there about 12:30 - 1:00 AM.

You know i'll be there flex.gif not sure yet when and where we'll stay or even who i'll be there with but i'll have to see if a couple guys that said they wanted to go are gonna make it and let ya know how many of us there will be.

Don said he's plannin on coming also so i'll get ahold of him and see if he needs reservations.

SD

You know Im in, if we get some rain.

I have washed my truck twice, its got to rain soon !

We have gotten rain here most of the afternoon and so far all night. Nothing hard but steady. Looks like it's heading that direction. dunno.gif

I have to close up camp this weekend, so I wont be able to make it . ive_been_ripped.gif

The next few days are calling for rain. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the end of the month.

I can hear the drags screeeeaammming now !

Steealhead baby oooohhhh!!!!!!!!!

I'll pot any inside reports I get wink.gif

QUOTE (J. Johnson @ Oct 12 2004, 10:57 PM)

I'll pot any inside reports I get wink.gif

Ah.. I mean post any inside reports

Hey Leakie !

Had a good sized 8 point 15 yards away on Saturday.

Never gave me a good angle .

Hey Will !

Mooning-Smilie.gif

I'll be there at some point. Not sure when just yet. I'm thinking Friday night or maybe Thursday night. So far no rain here in PA or Erie. (I'm at a confrence in Harrisburg atm with some friends from Erie.) Anyway, once I get the details worked out I'll let ya know. I still need to practice my midnight highsticking perfection drift. wink.gif I also promise I won't bring any powerbait!!!! Well maybe just a little bit to put a lil smell on my egg flies.

Fisherman <Know where I can get some steelhead?>

Lady <blinks>

Fisherman <No?>

Lady <Slaps Fisherman!>

I will be there from Friday (leaving after work) through Sunday.

Can't wait to see you guys again!

If your are going to the "Halloween Erie Trip" bring along your halloween mask, just for the fun of it. biggrin.gif

Ill get some pictures of us to put on the forum once we get back. laugh.gif

So bring your mask.... ph34r.gif

It will be fun. headbang.gif

LW cheers.gif

Awesome Brent headbang.gif

If all goes according to plan I will be getting there Tuesday night around midnight.

Sign in to follow this