Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Halloween Erie Trip - Official Sign Up!

I will probably leave Sunday morning because I got a 6 hr drive home. I have yet to fish Conneaut but have always wanted to.

Is it true that Elk has lost almost all of it's flow? From what I heard Elk is mostly big pools of water and somewhat hard to fish with a fly.

Love to see you make it up for a day headbang.gif

When I was there on Sun. it had flow, but the flows have changed quite a bit. I was able to hook fish and land them in some faster moving water. I was surprised to see how much it has changed. Maybe I will try to get up there early on sat. and fish the morning half of the day. I have to check with the wife to see what time the parade is for my daughter. Good to hear you are back on your feet.

Cya out there BillyShooter!

I should be getting out there around 2-2:30 on Thursday and fishing through the evening before heading home. Can't wait to go!! headbang.gif

I will see those of you going there on Friday! Best of luck to those who are heading up beforehand!

Keep your eye on that Will guy dry.gif next thing you know he'll be catching all the fish!

Boy what a nice guy to leave your lady at home. You are out having all the fun and she is home alone. Hey Pujic, if you want, me being a nice guy and all, I could hang out with her until you get back wink.gif

Holla at me and let me know.

I was just hoping he'd bring her along, I'd call off sick from work Fri and stay an extra day!!!! wink.gif innocent.gif

DON'T FORGET YOUR VEST!!!!! smile.gif

Disregard my last post under this topic. Please excuse me for I have been out of the loop (not on the site for a while).

Pujic, you my boy!!!!!

Sign in to follow this