Fly Tying
deeky

Two-Step Swap

Sorry professori, missed you by one. If something happens and we need a Brett Favre to "sweep in and save the day", you're first on the list.

Deeky

NJ - You got it.

Sjo - by continental, I'm assuming you are refering to North America outside of the US. Shouldn't be a problem, just remember I can't send your returns from here using Canadian postage.

Deeky

That's not the case Deeky. I'm referring to the Old Continent and in my case i.e. The Netherlands. If you can take me we must work something out as a compensation for your costs paying twice for postage to the Netherlands. We can do Paypal, or I send you some extra flies or materials or whatever. Please let me know if I can still partcipate in your swap and how I can compensate you for your costs.

Sjo

SJO - I think we can work that out. Part of the excitement is where the flies come from. Let me think on it and I'll send you a message.

Deeky

NJ - You got it.

Sjo - by continental, I'm assuming you are refering to North America outside of the US. Shouldn't be a problem, just remember I can't send your returns from here using Canadian postage.

Deeky

That's not the case Deeky. I'm referring to the Old Continent and in my case i.e. The Netherlands. If you can take me we must work something out as a compensation for your costs paying twice for postage to the Netherlands. We can do Paypal, or I send you some extra flies or materials or whatever. Please let me know if I can still partcipate in your swap and how I can compensate you for your costs.

Sjo

Deeky; I'm gonna need an addy where to send this.

Oh by the way, should I put this fella down first or just punch breathe holes in the box??

:-)

Deeky; I'm gonna need an addy where to send this.

Oh by the way, should I put this fella down first or just punch breathe holes in the box??

:-)

Holy Crap! (I can say that) Deeky please don't send me Salmonid material!! I don't have the heart to kill anything. LMAO :crying: :hyst:

In the past, I've punched holes in the top of the box, and also unfolded a diaper and placed in the bottom to absorb.............well, you know. Remember to include at least 2 days worth of food (crickets work well).

I still have been unable to catch my material to send - it keeps slithering under the couch and is very defensive.

Looking forward to this swap...........I think. :unsure:

Y'all are cracking me up. Send me whatever, I'll send the dog after it when it gets here and keep the kids back. Just remember, if you send me something alive, you are probably getting the baggy of dog poo. Good luck getting that to stay on the hook. Maybe some of the grass that comes with it will work as legs.

It's gonna be a good one, keep it coming.

Deeky

SJO - I think we can work that out. Part of the excitement is where the flies come from. Let me think on it and I'll send you a message.

Deeky

Okay Deeky, if you think we can work it out please send me your adress so I can send my materials in.

Grtzz

Sjo

ps thanks alot, I really like this swapidea!

Sent out the material in the mail today. I included two items, you can choose one and do whatever you want with the other.

John

Sent out the material in the mail today. I included two items, you can choose one and do whatever you want with the other.

John

I can't make up my mind, but I'll send it (them) when I get an address...