Fly Tying
deeky

Two-Step Swap

No hurry, no worries. But we might want to move the due date back an equivalent amount? :yahoo:

Sorry Salmonid, going to be a little difficult to move the date back....... considering it hasn't been set yet. ;)

We'll give Cheri a few more days and go from there.

Deeky

Good call Deeky!

Sjo

Well, I have had no contact with Cheri, so in order to keep the swap moving have offered her spot to professori, and he has accepted. It doesn't sound like this is the norm for Cheri, so I hope everything is ok with her.

Your materials will be in the mail as soon as I get the last package of material.

Deeky

Well, this seems to be a pretty reasonable resolution. I too, hope all is well with Cheri and we will soon see AND hear from her again. Her seemingly sudden disappearance is a vexing perplexity to all, I'm sure.

Thanks professori for stepping up to the plate on this and keeping this fun swap going forward.

And finally Deeky, thank you for keeping everybody informed as this progressed and for the way you've successfully maneuvered through the circumstances.

I realize you've had a lot of extra chores with the delay, keeping the "materials" under your care fed, watered and healthy. And changing the litter. PEW!!

This is a fun swap and I look forward to the 2nd step. :headbang:

salmonid

If you send it alive, make sure it stays alive in transit. I only take live or long dead.

:jumpy: Apparently I missed the concept and sent something way too tame for this swap :blink:

That's OK Bob.

DEEKY - SEND ME BOB'S MATERIAL. I'm a little nervous about the others, and so is my wife. She's been

following this thread and getting more than a little paranoid.

All right, I've got all packages in now. Sorry for the delay. Professori got it sent right away, but for some reason it took longer to get here - just got it. Your packages will be on their way very shortly.

Deeky