Fly Tying
Hopper John

Neat airbrush.

What size air compressor do you use with this system?

I have the older Sparmax that you see shown with the airbrush on various sites. This is the newer model: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sparmax-Windstorm-1-8H...d#ht_7151wt_967

I ended up getting mine on eBay for $60.

Anything around 40 to 45 psi I think is what you're looking at.

Curtis,

I got that rascal!!!!!!!!

Sparmax Windstorm 1/8HP 40psi Airbrush Compressor

Item condition: Used (it says used but it looks brand new with box and all attachments in unopened bags)

Ended: Sep 01, 201020:16:25 PDT

Bid history: 13 bids

Winning bid: US $75.55

You posted it; I put a bid in so I could keep up with it, and about 15 minutes ago, I bid again and picked it up. The only one on ebay at this time; this was a buy!! These dudes sell for from $200.00 at a discount house to $350.00, with average around $250.00. Thank you for the link and advise. Your suggestion worked out perfectly!! : )

I went ahead and bought the Copic Airbrush System #1 from Dick Blick's Art Supply for about $58.00 plus some pens in the colors I like in frog poppers. Now, I've just got to learn how to run all this stuff!!

Ray

Curtis,

I got that rascal!!!!!!!!

Sparmax Windstorm 1/8HP 40psi Airbrush Compressor

Item condition: Used (it says used but it looks brand new with box and all attachments in unopened bags)

Ended: Sep 01, 201020:16:25 PDT

Bid history: 13 bids

Winning bid: US $75.55

You posted it; I put a bid in so I could keep up with it, and about 15 minutes ago, I bid again and picked it up. The only one on ebay at this time; this was a buy!! These dudes sell for from $200.00 at a discount house to $350.00, with average around $250.00. Thank you for the link and advise. Your suggestion worked out perfectly!! : )

I went ahead and bought the Copic Airbrush System #1 from Dick Blick's Art Supply for about $58.00 plus some pens in the colors I like in frog poppers. Now, I've just got to learn how to run all this stuff!!

Ray

Nice, Ray! That's a total score! You'll have fun for sure!!!!

I know there is a learning curve; I can hardly wait to use it!!

Do you have any suggestions on shortening the learning curve, Curtis, or any suggestions on safety or anything else associated with this system? How about cleaning??

Thanks!!

Ray