Fly Tying
Horseshoes

SCUD SWAP

Ok we are down one swapper and flies will be adjusted accordingly. DevinKaradeema has dropped out because of postal returns and time limitations. Not a problem people, we will survive.

Sjo your postal exchanges arrived yesterday and I am hoping the swap flies will arrive today or soon, they are obviously in transit if the agreed exchange envelope arrived.

Lets count down :

7 arrived

1 dropped out

5 in transit

We are doing great. Had to look over those little bugs just for the pleasure of them last night. Yup, you are going to be happy.

Well I had an idiotic moment and forgot to put the postal code on my package so my flies were returned to me. :wallbash: So rather than hold this swap up, I'll unfortunately have to bow out. That is unless you all are willing to wait the 2 weeks or so it should take for them to get to Horseshoes.

"Shrimpy Scud"

ShrimpyScud.jpg

Sjo your scuds arrived and what beauties they are. Thanks for coming through especially the distance. :headbang:

ozzy1038 has dropped out.

We are now waiting on salmonid, atroutbum2 and last but not ever least riffleriversteelheadslayer.

Score is:

8 arrived

2 dropped out

3 in transit

Mine went out by PRIORITY mail, Friday last week or Monday, I think. Maybe Tuesday. Hmmmm. Long time ago. For sure. :headbang:

Horseshoes, please keep any and all flies ment for tiers that dropped!! Thanks for hosting and letting me in your great swap!

Geozip

I'll second Geozips suggestion that you keep the extras Horseshoes. With what looks like a bunch of great scuds coming back from this swap, the last thing I want to do is fish my own :yahoo:

All 3 packages arrived this morning. Salmonid, atroutbum and Riffle. Wow. What a great bunch of scuds. I will divide up and try and have them in the post tommorrow. I'll give a post when they are in transit.

Just want to give a great big thanks to everyone for getting those scuds togather. Now to organize those little buggers.

hope you kept my extras also.

ozzy, might get lucky and get some of those beautiful scuds on the next scud swap. they sure do look nice, sorry you had to drop out

Bud

OK zoom zoom flying your way. Except the prof his goes :scooter: through wawa and yellowknife... :eek: . Thanks everyone and I hope I put the right label on the right envelope.

P.S.

Sjo: My postie was wondering what your 1st language is in your country?