Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytyinfreak

Sculpin swap

All flies in but tryin to get ahold of one swapper who is a no show. I have no computer as my hard drive went to hell! I am relegated to the public library and will be mailing out the flies this week sometime. You can always call me 208 552-2642 to converse. Pretty wierd I know but I have no other way of comunicating with you guys right now,

An incredible box of sculpins came in the mail today. The variety is amazing considering we were all imitating the same thing; everything from smaller, more traditional patterns to big articulated ones. Thanks for hosting.

-Mike

Flies arrived yesterday, great bunch of sculpins. I wouldn't want to hit myself in the back of the head with some of these. I can't wait to try some of these on Strawberry.

Devin,

Just let me know when the edges are ice free next spring.

Devin,

Just let me know when the edges are ice free next spring.

HAHA June!! Damn Utah and its weather! I'll totally let you know those bows and cuts get the munchies during the thaw.

Before i started to flip a fly i'd go out with big ol rapalas and sore mouth some monsters

Mine arrived yesterday as well, great looking box of sculpins guys!

Thanks again for hosting flytyinfreak, and also thanks for helping with the shipping.

Got my flies at long last today!

These are awesome! A couple behemoths, lots of moving parts, even I'm getting hungry!

Thanks flytyingfreak for hosting! See you next time. Perhaps someday when I am less busy, I will return the favour....